Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Foolish Games

Today is a sucky day. I don't have transport to go back. Still trying to figure out how to go back. Irma came up with an idea, ikut Faisal balik sampai LRT Taman Paramount then take a cab. Maaaybe I'll do that. Kong asked me to take a bus to Putrajaya, go climbing with her and then she'll send me home cuz she's going back to Hartamas. Sounds so damn tempting, but can't afford it. Zahier said he can pick me up, but he's gonna come meet me up at 830pm in Subang and he's gonna bring me straight to Tropicana City Mall cuz he's friend's gonna perform there tonight. I can't go cuz I have to study! Sooooo yea, probably will be following Faisal back home. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA sedih betul laaaaa :(

Bila laaa nak stop susahkan orang. Sigh.. I need a car.

No comments:

Post a Comment