Sunday, November 8, 2009

She's So High~

I'm at work and I'm dead bored! Pinjam laptop Irma nak buat blog, sebab bosan sangat! I don't think my boss will be around today, he's still not in yet. Irma kena study. Hizam is.. staring at his pc screen as always. Everybody looks bored. Hahahaha..

I ate the most disgusting roti sardin EVER. Okay fine, it's not disgusting. It is not yummy at all. I can't wait for lunch time, nak tidur! Irma said she doesn't wanna go out today. So I'll be staying in with her! Yeaaaaaaaaaay!

Babat said he's gonna have a long drive to somewhere.. Mana eh? Tak ingat. But yea, can't wait to go home. I hope there will be a message from him on Facebook! Hahaha.. Today's the third day and it still feels like shit. But it's been better compared to Saturday. Gosh, I was so damn emotional on Saturday! Macam la dia pergi lama sangat. Fine, lama tuh lama la but nothing compared to Haizat punya lama kan! Sarra is so strong man, respect!

Gotta go now, sotong's here.

No comments:

Post a Comment