Monday, November 16, 2009

Tick Tock

It's almost lunch time! Weeee! Still haven't decide where to eat yet. Maybe Qaseh or Kopitiam. But wherever it's gonna be pun I don't really care cuz I'm not eating. Not that hungry now la, just sleepy. I wanna sleep! Oh oh, saya kena samak laaa ada benda sentuh bahu saya tadi. Aaaaaaa!

Went out with Joe last night. Was so damn bored and I wasn't really feeling okay. So had a good talk with him and it made me feel better. Thanks, Joe! I think the reason why I feel so down lately is because Amir is not around. I don't know.. Some part of me misses him like hell. But the other part is asking me to NOT miss him because the missing hurts! Distance sucks, especially the time difference. Sigh.. It's okay, Dot.. 6 more days!

Kena study lepas nie aaa. I don't know jack shit man. This is fucking hard for me. Have to spend time with Sarra, gonna ask her to teach me. I FEEL SO STUPID. Hahahahaha. But what the hell, might as well just give it a try since I've already registered pun kan. Oh, I applied for Unisel last night for January intake. Tak tahu la dapat ker tak, ahahaha. It's in Kuala Selangor and from what I've heard, that place sucks! I have a friend there who's taking tesl, she said that place is like hell. Hmm.. Can I last 3 years in hell? Hmm..

Tak sabar nak gie wall climbing again! Best gilaaaa! I like the thrill to reach the top. Walaupun dah penat, but you'd still want to go to the top. BEST SANGAT, I LOVE IT!

Miss you, Babat :(

12 more minutes to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment