Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Make It Mine

Today I had to find transport back jugak. But luckily, I found it! Joe's gonna come pick me up here at 5pm, yeay! So nice of him. Kena belanja makan la these people who I always susahkan. Irma, Zahier, Joe, Amir, Faisal, Jue.. Hahahaha.. Tengok la canner. Kena kira budget dulu.

Just now kira budget with Irma. Looks like I won't have money to go shopping or anything, as I will only have around RM85 to spend :( Yg lain semua dah kena bayar a few stuffs like my laptop and my phone and transport and internet bill semua la. But takpe la, atleast I get to spend RM100 every week. This time kena suruh Amir simpan duit! Kalau tak confirm habis. Hahahaha. Oh, kena beli a few thing ah. Damnit betul betul kena budget ah! No shoes for me next month :(

Tomorrow Zahier is gonna throw a birthday party for him and his friend. They're gonna celebrate it at Duta Vista. Going with Joe, I don't think I can stay there long as I have to STUDY!!! Malas betul la. Saturday I'll be with Sarra the whoooole day. Study kat library. Insya-Allah I can jawab the paper on Monday. Shit la takut gila there are so many things to learn! Pastuh right after Monday punya paper I have to study for Biology pulak. I hope I'll pass. Hahahaha atleast it's better than failing right! Buruk betul sijil SPM saya :(

Can't wait to go back today. Well, actually takde la sangat. I'm very hyper today! Cukup tidur punya pasal. I'm not sleepy at all! Slept at 930pm smlm after watching Gossip Girl. Tonight I'm gonna watch One Tree Hill pulak :D 90210 dah tengok hari tuh. Malam nie nak tidur awal lagi la. Tomorrow Irma maybe takde, she's sick today. Ciaaaan dia. Now she's asleep. Hahahaha and I don't feel like sleeping at all OMG BESTNYERRRR!

4 more days! I miss you babat :(

No comments:

Post a Comment