Thursday, November 19, 2009

Rain

It's raining.. AGAIN. Please please please tamau jam! Tapi confirm la jam kan today's Friday! Man, it's a good time to sleep. Tapi boss baru masuk department. Bosan betul la. Can someone please tell him to go back and sleep? Asyik tengok muka dia jer setiap hari. Boooooooring!

Tonight's Zahier's birthday party. Going with Joe. Tatau la what time we're going. But I'm so tired~ Maybe lepas kerja today nak lepak. KOT. I think so. Cuz it's Friday, so kalau balik awal sure jam kan. Hmmmm canne haaaaaaa..

I read Izmir's blog tadi. It's kinda cool. Lots of quotes and poetry. He wrote most of them, I think. One of the nicest blog I've ever read la. *bangga la tuh, Izmir*

I'm BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORED! Nak buat apa ha? Dah penat ah jalan jalan. Hmm hmm hmm hmm.. 45 more minutes!

Kenyang makan KFC tadi. BURPPPPP.

What am I gonna wear tonight? Tak fikir lagi. Actually, I did. But I still can't figure out what to wear tonight sbb takde baju dah! BOOOO!

Bored bored bored bored bored..

Irma sakit today :(

Dingggggggzz..

I AM STILL BORED.

....................................

Raindrops keep falling on my head~ Kenapa kena hujan? WHYYY!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment