Sunday, November 8, 2009

Ugly Day

I am at Coffee Bean with Amar, teman dia study. I really don't feel like doing anything, I have no idea why. Maybe because I'M BROKE, or because I just don't feel like doing anything. Or maybe, because I miss Amir :( or MAYBE, just maaaaaaaaaybe.. becuz I am a lazy person. But I don't think I'm a lazy person. Am I?

Shit la I have to go through 2 whole weeks lagi waaaa lama nya plus God knows how many days Amir needs to recover from his jetlag. Hahahaha. Budak tuh mmg Babat!

I miss Sarra. I miss how close we used to be. Now masing masing are too busy with our own lives. Nak keluar susah, nak lepak or borak susah. Masing masing got our own problems. Waaaaaaa it's soooo hard :( I can't wait for her to finish her exams! I need to lepaaaaaak with her. Hehehehehe..

I am currently annoyed with a certain someone, but I really don't know how to tell that certain someone. I'm sure if I were to confront that certain someone, that certain someone is not gonna admit anything. So what's the point, right? Sigh.. I know I'm not perfect. I know sometimes I can be so damn annoying or people can't stand me or anything. But atleast I'm happy with what I have. I don't go and interfere with other people's problems. AAAAAAAAAA stress betul la.

Amin's leaving to Germany end of this month. Boo..

Lambat gilaaaa nak upload gambar kat Facebook. Stress nyerr..

Malas nak gie kerja tomorrow. But I'm looking forward to eat breakfast! Nasi lemak sedap :D

Had a short chat with Amir just now. Sounds like he's having fun! I'm so glad one of us is having fun. I'm bored almost all the time! Heee.. But I've been staying at home for the past 2 days and I can tell that Papa is verrrrryyy happy that I haven't been going out. Let's keep this good record for 2 weeks. Heee!

I miss Amir. I miss his kisses. I miss his smell. I miss his sleepy voice in the morning. *emotional mode ON*

Man, I feel so retarded.

No comments:

Post a Comment