Monday, November 9, 2009

Untouched

Today is a very boring day at work. Thank God I'm not that sleepy. Well, woke up this morning and went crazy cari transport to work. But Sarra sent me to work, alhamdulillah! She was late for class or something, hehehe.. THANKS BABE! Sayang Sarra sampai mati :D

I reached the office around 1115am. Hizam was being so nice to me! Nasib baik tak kena marah. He suggested I get a car soon. Well, kalau gaji banyak boleh ah. Boleh je beli kereta, but every month makan pasir ah. Hahahaha lagi kurus karang, nanti Amir dah tak sayang :(

Going to SS15 later with Azad, tumpang dia. Meeting up with Farah and Zainul later, Irma pun kot.. Irma said she's not sure yet sbb she ada exam today. Hopefully sempat la. After that we're going to OU to celebrate Adden's birthday! It's a saplaaaaaaaaais! So we have to be there early, around 8pm. I'm not gonna stay there for long, penat la.. Rasa nak balik terus tidur. Okay fine, tipu laa kalau terus tidur. Probably gonna watch a few episodes of Grey's Anatomy dulu then baru tidur :D

Amir texted me just now using Skype kot.. I felt like crying! Didn't realize I miss him so much. Waaaaa lama nyer lagi 2 weeks. But it's okay, got my movies and series to keep me company! Can't wait to get my salary. Seksa betul hidup sekarang. Boooo!

Gotta go now, nak kena hantar cheque. Bleeeeerrrggghhhhhhh~

2 comments:

  1. wey kata saplais.. then kau g letak kat blog b4 the saplais.. if ad baca how? kohkohkoh

    ReplyDelete
  2. u patut rindu i pulak arr.. serious. i nak balik dah ni pun. :p

    ReplyDelete