Saturday, November 7, 2009

You Got It All

Amir left this morning to LA with his family. I think this is the hardest goodbye compared to the others. Whenever he goes to work, I know that I can always text him or we can always chat or skype. But this time, he's gonna be busy for the next 2 weeks. I miss him already. I missed him the whole day, didn't even have to mood to do anything. But then again, staying at home the whole day drives me nuts, I called Zahier up and asked him out. So, we went to The Curve with Fiza, Joe, and Shaza.

I think I do need him. I need him in my life. For now, I can say that he's my everything. He's my friend. He's my bestfriend. He's my diary. He's my partner in crime. But the most important thing is, he's my boyfriend :)

I love everything about him. Okay, almost everything. I love his passion for music and flying and he's good at what he does. I love the look on his face when he wakes up in the morning. I love the fact that he's soooo manja with me. He's a very determine person. When he wants something, he'll do whatever it takes to get it. He's a very generous person. His heart is at the right place. I like the butterfly feeling in my stomach everytime he calls or everytime he says "baby, I dah sampai depan rumah you!". We do a lot of crazy stuffs together! I love every single moment of being with him. I love the tiny kisses he gives me when I'm asleep (okay, he thinks I was asleep but actually I wasn't, heee). He snores, but I don't care. I love it :) He looks so peaceful when he sleeps.

Overall, I love the person he is. Eventhough sometimes I'm afraid of him, but I like the fact that he has that effect on me. I'm so thankful that I have him in my life now. Like other couples, we went through ups and downs, but we managed to go through it all together.

I know it's a few days late but baby, happy 6 months anniversary :) I love you so much, sayang. Missing you..




2 comments: