Sunday, November 15, 2009

You Gotta Be

Went wallclimbing yesterday with Zahier, Muz, Put, Izyan and Amirul. Had an awesome time! Didn't know I could climb, hahahaha. Well, I'm not as good as Izyan la but atleast I can still climb. Hahahaha! Can't wait to go there again next weekend! I'm so gonna bring Amir when he comes back!

After wallclimbing, me and Zahier went to OU punya futsal court. Tak best la tempat tuh, it's pricey and the court is damn small compared to ones that I've been to la. But the boys complained the same thing, too. Oh, Lulu was there. She was the only girl who played and she scored 1 goal!

Today's a boring day at work, as always. Takde kerja sangat. Asyik complain kat Irma bosaaaaan. Hahahaha. I don't really feel like eating lunch today. No mood + I'm not that hungry. I'm sleepy! Padahal semalam I slept quite early!

Lapar la pulak. Cacat betul perut nie. Tunggu Amir online kat Skype, atleast can chat with him. Susah nyaaa boyfriend jauh nie :(


No comments:

Post a Comment