Monday, November 9, 2009

Total Eclipse of the Heart

I'm sleepy, but I can't sleep. I don't know why. Still watching Grey's Anatomy now. Bosaaaaaaaaaaaan!

Had an awesome day at work today! I wasn't sleepy AT ALL! Jue was so damn hyper today. Took a lot of stupid pictures, but too lazy to upload them now. Maybe tomorrow after work.

I am addicted to MYMP's songs nowdays. They're so awesome! I love their songs, very soothing. Keeps me relaxed. I think I'm gonna bring my laptop to work tomorrow. I think. Then I can use it during lunch time, don't think I'll be going out for lunch. Maybe I can sit in my department and sleep or something. Or maybe watch a movie or something. Hehehehe.. Gonna ask Fauzi whether or not I can bring my laptop to work.

Tadi nak balik kereta Jue rosak, so we had to jumpstart her car.. in the rain! Faisal was the hero, all macho and shit. He's so nice la, helping us out just now. For some reason, he wrapped his head with a big ass towel and he looked kinda silly. Hahahahaha. But he's a nice guy. Always so helpful. That's why he's Tina!

I miss Amir. Baru third day. Kecoh siaaaaaaaaaaal. Hahahahaha 100 more days to go (malas nak kira, nanti lagi lambat). Balik aaaaa cepaaaaaaaaaaat! Your girlfriend misses you :(

No comments:

Post a Comment